Organ Church

St Georges Chapel: The organ in St. Georges chapel, (by the same builders as St Nicholas Church organ ), was erected in 1734. See M., P219. In 1817 a workman whilst repairing the roof fell through the ceiling upon the top of the chapel organ, doing the instrument considerable injury.

St Nicholas Organ (See St Nicholas Church)

C3
Goto Menu

 

East Anglia Net Ink editor@ean.co.uk

Best viewed with

IE

Copyright © East Anglia Network Ltd, 1998